Why Choose Pi Food Projects?
As a Food Technologist, Karl Imiruaye’s skills encompass technical oversight, the safe and efficient development, modification and manufacture of food products including processes from sourcing, approval & verification raw materials through to successful product launch
Continual process development to aid efficient and safe production – including the identification, purchasing and commissioning of process equipment.
Extensive experience of developing new product recipes and being responsible for the scaling up prior to plant testing and analysing the data behind the generation of pack copy which includes the ingredients declaration, nutritional information, legal title and managing the products safe and consistent manufacture.
Skills Set Includes:
– Articulate communication
– Effective team player and active team member
– Logical thoughts
– Forensic Research and investigation
– Hands-on approach
– Attention to detail
– Knowledge, network and sourcing ability to help drive your business forward
Success is built upon research, analysis, attention to detail, planning and strategy.
Knowledge and experience is drawn from working within the following categories:
– Meat, fish, deli, party food
– Hams, pate, sausages
– Bakery, pastry and dough technology, confectionery
– Pork pie, plate pie, pasties quiches
– Sandwiches, Pizza’s and ready meals
– Smoothies and carbonated drinks
– Non-dairy, vegan, vegetarian
– Gluten Free products and production
– Seasonal sku’s for, Easter and Christmas